Export & Import.Nazmul stock lot.Garments Lot.Google Adsense Business.Of.Blogger.Youtube.Google Adwords.Web Hosting & Domain,*Hell My Dear Friend How Are You ? I M Nazmul Hassann From Bangladesh Dhaka Skype:nazmul.hassan94 Nimbuzz :-nazmulhassan93 Call:- 01191106887.01685341430.01839373442 www.nazmulgroupltd.com
Home » » Google On Page SEO Tips | 2016

Google On Page SEO Tips | 2016

Google On Page SEO Tips | 2016
On page SEO is one of the most important part in Search Engine Optimization no doubt on that. Suppose you have a social network website and you want to start implementing SEO, where should you start? Start thinking about the domain name you want buy and its better the name you include in the domain name because Google likes that.


                “Implementing title, description and the keyword is not only that on page seo”  I am totally disagree with that !”

The Title, description and the keyword is the most important part of your on-page seo even is the most 1st part you should implement when you start doing seo.  Very be careful about implementing seo to any website, because you might see a very good result at the binging but end of the day it will cost you to be in Google Blacklist and you will be no longer in Google search.  

It is best to keep your research as an seo expert until you continue the seo service and get more explanations from the seo guy you want to give your project because it is about your online presence.

Title: The title is the very important part or your website because Google Search Engine read and indexed it 1st . Title is the HTML tag and you have to use it head section. Now a days developers use deference platform as client’s requirement.  If you need help and can’t find where to implement in your website, do contact with me. I am sure I can help.
      Title Tag Example :   

  



 This is what you see when your site comes in Google search result,You mast have to keep in mind when you create your website title :

1. The title mast has to be within 50 characters.
2. At list one keyword in the title.
3. Do not use your product/service and or brand name unless it is well known.

Meta Description
The Meta Description can be found just below the Title, as I show you the picture earlier. You should remember to include your prime keywords in the description. Well, it should be meaningful of curse! Let me make it easy how to create the description.
 As I told you, think you have a social network website, where you giving facility to online users to create blog, and you want people can find new friend, free online dating & meeting place and it is free to join.
 Look my explained two lines top how I did it, I have added keywords and now, I just have to decrypt it like a paragraph and not like separating with coma.
It is important to add contact number, location and area or country but as I told you it depends. Google is improving and changed algorithm frequently to give us better search result and refine spammy website and low quality content website. I am doing my seo for last 5 years and some time I got result within 10/12 days with 1st page rank in few websites.
Share this article :

Pages

bkashwinslider
200

Nazmul Group Limited

love