Export & Import.Nazmul stock lot.Garments Lot.Google Adsense Business.Of.Blogger.Youtube.Google Adwords.Web Hosting & Domain,*Hell My Dear Friend How Are You ? I M Nazmul Hassann From Bangladesh Dhaka Skype:nazmul.hassan94 Nimbuzz :-nazmulhassan93 Call:- 01191106887.01685341430.01839373442 www.nazmulgroupltd.com
Home » » 15 Things Every Woman Has Done on a Date

15 Things Every Woman Has Done on a Date

Going on a date is a trying experience for everyone. There are nerves on both sides of the table and everyone trying to figure out how to make a good impression. For us there are few things that are always bound to happen at some point on a date. We want him to like us and have this idealized view of how a good date should be. Here are 15 things that we women have done on at least one date.

1) Agonize Over the Menu


So for men looking at the menu probably consists of finding what looks good and ordering it. For us it’s no doubt that every menu option is analyzed. Is that one too expensive? If I order that cheeseburger with extra bacon and grilled cheese sandwiches instead of bread is he going to think I’m a pig? Maybe I’ll just order a salad…but then I’ll be hungry later, and I know he’ll notice if I order three slices of chocolate cake for dessert, you know to share.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Pages

bkashwinslider
200

Nazmul Group Limited

love