Export & Import.Nazmul stock lot.Garments Lot.Google Adsense Business.Of.Blogger.Youtube.Google Adwords.Web Hosting & Domain,*Hell My Dear Friend How Are You ? I M Nazmul Hassann From Bangladesh Dhaka Skype:nazmul.hassan94 Nimbuzz :-nazmulhassan93 Call:- 01191106887.01685341430.01839373442 www.nazmulgroupltd.com
Home » » A secret way on how to check your keyword ranking in Google I’ve tried a lot

A secret way on how to check your keyword ranking in Google I’ve tried a lot

I’ve tried a lot of tools Search Engine Ranking Checker ( especially Google Rank Checker ) in the past to check my keyword ranking . But none of them worked for me . Of course , some of them work , but it’s good to check . , Only the first 100 results , or maybe 200 results on Google Search Engine Results Pages ( SERPs ) If a Rank Checker Google claims that checks the top 1000 most likely outcome is that the results are not accurate . And these tools are often different figures , if we check the results. So I would say that they do not trust those sites .
Free Google Rank Checker
The following tools are the ones who have tried to control the position of Google :
Consult classification
Rating Check is a SERP checker , the search for a keyword in Google , Yahoo and Bing checks on your website . Allows you to enter a time 3 keywords and the results are quite accurate. But only checks the first 100 results .
Google Rank Checker
Google Rank Checker Rank Checker is the easiest keyword for your website . Just enter the keyword, the domain and click to proceed . Not sure how many test results makes this tool , but my sample questions came to the conclusion that the results are not accurate . I’ve tried a few keywords in the top 100 , but this tool shows “No results found ” . And yes , you still only the first 100 results .
Easy SEO Tracking
Easy SEO Tracking Google SERP Checker provides a better interface . But again , only check the first 100 results were not accurate and when I tried . It could be due to the difference in data centers Google .
SERP Rush
SERPrush a SERP Checker allows you to check the search engine. Ranking in Google , Yahoo and Bing for the UK version COM and . SERPrush says study 25 pages each search engine . But it did not work for me .
SEO Centro
SEOCentro Rank Checker which results in Google and Bing fast enough . But only the first 50 results have been found , and also incorrect .
Google Position
Google tool is at the top position for most of SERPs related searches . But all I see is a banner with the inscription ” results Loading … ” and finally a MySQL error after performing a query .
Google Rankings
Google Rankings provides Yahoo! , MSN , Ask and Google Position Checker . I have not tried this tool as it requires Google SOAP API Key today. But I have used this tool before and I do not think it worked for me .
Tools 4 Google
Tools4Google is another Google Rank Checker . It gives you the chance to select the first 1000 results Geo Meta . So I tried three sample questions , and 2 out of 3 is incorrect . After the third visit , I saw a short message ” You have reached the maximum search today! “
Search Engine Genie
Google Search Engine Position Checker genius is ranked in Google SERP’s . SERP Checker This is better than the above , and the results were almost exactly . So I highly recommend this tool if you need to check if we can not give us a few keywords multiple keywords at once with this tool . The website says that checks if your URL in the first 100 results for your chosen keywords , but check the first 300 results .
SEO Book
SEObook offers Checker Tool Free Search Engine Ranking as a Firefox add-on . Just sign up for a free account and download the Firefox Add -on Rank Checker . SEOBook Rank Checker is one of the most used SERP checker . It is tracking your keyword rankings over time in search engines like Google , Yahoo and Bing . The author of more than 500,000 webmasters SEOBook Rank Checker Firefox Add -on Watch the demo Rank Checker .
The SEOBook Rank Checker is a powerful tool , but limitation is that it only checks the first 200 results . To remove the add -on almost immediately and looked for an alternative.
Wait, now what is the best way , a website for keyword ranking check by Matt Cutts ( head of Google webspam team ) ?
So, after Matt is the best way to get control is to search, browse and see if labeled . Your keyword rankings But he always says that we do not really do that at all because it is wrong for Search Engine Optimization ( SEO) approach.
But I ‘m sure people obsessed with the Google PageRank and Google SERP’s . In fact, I have my keyword rankings monitor hour , if not on Google , when I started the blog .
Matt says …
“Instead of focusing on a specific set or two sets of specific trophy trophy , should think about the long tail and the different phrases that can bring people to your site . And instead of checking how well I can sort them , you , when looking at the server logs to the phrases that people are searching and find use on your site to see . “
So, how to check keyword ranking in Google
If SEOBook Rank Checker did not help that I am very disappointed . So I looked like supplements , but none of them were reliable. But I think I have a better idea of ​​what I think is exactly your keyword rankings in Google SERP or other basis . I just have Firefox and nothing else .
Trends SERP – Tool SERP
Trends in the Google SERP provides dynamic SERPs . It is used to number the Google Search Engine Results Pages ( SERPs ) . Download Firefox – Trends SERP
SERP trends will also show if the site moves up, down , just appeared in the SERP , ( ” new ” ) is not changed or his position . Trends shows how many positions lost SERP site or in relation to the question raised yesterday.
Now , how to get the most out of this add-on ?
The sum of the numbers of Google SERP not . You must find a way to control the layout. So , what have I done ? I have a ” New private page ” in WordPress created and got all the keywords that I focus – along with their current rankings in Google SERP’s .
For Example
Keyword A – 13
Keyword B – 50
Keyword C – 60
So when you say , like the arrangement of the “Keyword A” check , then all you need to do is select the search term and Google Search on the shortcut menu . And I can easily see the URL in SERPs entering my URL in Firefox (Ctrl + F ) .
How can you check with trends SERP ? Your Google search ranking in the SERP ‘s
Although trends SERP provides accurate information about whether a website up or down in the SERP’s . Sometimes I do not know the story . So I suggest you to perform . Your records
See Source Choice
I also recommend the Firefox – See Source Choice . Firefox opens the default option ” View Source ” in a new tab instead of a new tab , which is a little irritating . And it shows the elements of the context menu in the new window . So the plug-in ” View Source Selection” is used to open the ” page source” in a new tab, it shows ” Google Search ” from the menu .
Now , why am I with this add -on ?
Suppose you use meta keywords tag for your blog . So if you have activated this plugin it is easy to perform for the keywords . A search on Google Just go to the blog entry with the right mouse button and click on the . ” View page source VSC ” The source code is in a new tab, right click open and do a Google keyword search. Now use to find the Firefox search ( Ctrl + F ) your URL in the SERP’s .
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Pages

bkashwinslider
200

Nazmul Group Limited

love